Wednesday 8 February 2012

Poster ideas

Here are the other poster ideas I have been working on, as I said in my last post.

The 2 blue ones are early ideas I had, the typography set up isn't the best but with these I was mainly looking at how best to layout the images on the page and then trying to lay the text around them. The information on the posters will soon change as the text I have used is only a body text based on last years graduate show.



The following 2 posters are more recent ideas after my tutor suggested having lots of faces on the poster. This poster isn't done yet as I will experiment more with colour and the typographic part of the poster as well as the layout. Out of the ideas I have shown I have to say the ones below are my favourite as they stand out a lot better than the ones above.



No comments:

Post a Comment