Monday 1 June 2015

I'm now on Youtube!!

I have been going back and forth with the idea for a while about uploading videos to youtube or a long time and I have decided to take the plunge and start my own channel.

As screen printing isn't very wisely known I find it has become easier to show people what screen printing is (rather than try to explain it or show them through pictures). This is what prompted me to take the leap and start making short videos showing what screen printing is all about. I will be uploading a selection of videos from screen printing, book binding techniques and drawing videos.

If you are interested in checking my youtube channel out here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEj0z3-Ui22GvcJzgAGyIJA

Also here's a look at one of the videos featured on my channel:


No comments:

Post a Comment