Thursday 8 March 2012

Fashion Project

Ok since the last time I posted I have started a new project. This project is along the same lines as the previous project for the Graduate festival, but this one is for the Graduate Fashion Show.

The brief is to create promotional materials including an A2 poster, A4 programme cover, invite and web banner with the theme 'Best of British', and we can't use any of the cliche's associated with fashion.

So the first thing I did was to look through the third years portfolios and the fashion 'live wall' where I took photographs to be used on the material.

below is the development of the idea I have been working on.


The poster above is the first version of my idea, below I have played around with size and placement of all the images and started to play with the text.






What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment