Friday 2 March 2012

Rome

On sunday I flew to Rome for a few days to go exploring :). It was my first time ever to Italy and my first ever flying (although I have been to abroad before). I spent 5 days wondering around the city with friends and we visited all of the typical tourist locations, you know colosseum, Pantheon, The Vatican etc.

While there I went a bit mad taking photos (700 all together), I'm obviously not going to upload all my photos to show you guys but I will show a few.

So Rome, I have to say is an amazing city, I have never been to a city (that I can think of) that has got so many historical features within such a close area. Every where you look there is something exciting to see and there are soo many streets to explore on the way to places such as the Pantheon and the Trevi Fountain. It's really refreshing to see a city with soo much character and hardly any modern day architecture.


It's hard to say which was my favourite place to visit as each one is really fascinating.




















No comments:

Post a Comment